Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Megan and I had an AWESOME Christmas. We went down to her parents house in Monroe, UT to spend time with her parents, Shelly, Alex, and Mercedes. It was so freakin cold. We also had a chance to talk to Derrick on Sunday who is on a mission in Maryland. Life is good! :)


Megan loves her new ipod shuffle. She promised me that she will work out all the time now since she has music to work out to. Let's see if she keeps her promise.






I got a new video game, Mario Galaxy, for the Wii which I love. I just wish Meg would be an awesome wife and sit and watch me play it all day.







Megan got too many socks this year. She loves everything about Peter Pan too. She got new Tinkerbell pajamas with 3 pairs of Tinkerbell socks.





After numerous lies and fibs by Megan over the past few weeks, I finally got my phone that I wanted. She has been hiding it for so long and always made me think that she wasn't going to get it for me. I love Megan!

4 comments:

  1. What a nice first Christmas together! Now Megan can stay all fit and thin working out with her ipod, and Brian can get fat playing his video game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four pairs of Tink socks!!!

    Brian, you have to admit, Megan did a great job of making your phone a surprise. We had a great time bowling and playing bridge with you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... I love what Lindsay said.
    And Brad thinks that great wives sit and watch their husbands play video games too... You guys are deranged.

    ReplyDelete