Sunday, May 2, 2010

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

We made it to our one year anniversary and we are still in love. Our anniversary was on a Sunday so we started our day by going to church and teaching our wonderful primary class. After that we came home and Brian begged me to watch the first round of the Jazz vs Lakers, which was a waste because we all knew they could never win first round at the Staples Center. Anyways, then we came home and started putting together our cards for each other. We decided to do home made cards! I don't have a picture of the card Brian made for me, but I did take a picture of the beautiful flowers he got for me.

This is Brian's card that I made for him as well as the video of him reading it so you have an idea of what it says.



I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Where does the time go? I can't believe it has been a year already! Congrats to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe you two were married a whole year ago! Congratulations. The card is amazing and the flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete