Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DISNEYLAND

WE LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!
Okay, mostly me, but Brian puts up with my childish ways. This was part of our Bollard family vacation . . . the best part! I love Disneyland and I love Brian's family so it was a great trip! This is the only time I've ever been to Disneyland when it hasn't been Halloween themed so I was pretty excited. Again we got some great shots!

This is half of the crew going into Disneyland. The rest were still at McDonalds finishing up breakfast. We wanted to make sure we got in line so we could be the first ones in.

They opened the doors thirty minutes early into Disneyland, but only into main street. So while waiting for the rest of the park to open we met Mickey Mouse. We were pretty excited considering Bri and I were wearing our matching Mickey & Minnie Mouse shirts.

We are too cheap to buy the photos of us on the ride so I just took pictures of the photos. This first one is of us on Space Mountain. Dan and Courtney are sitting behind us (if you look closely you can see Courtney's nose).

This one is of the Bollard boys and myself on Tower of Terror. Bob would have waived with the rest of us but he was too busy gripping the bars of his seat.

Another ride is of course California Screamin'! We went straight into California Adventure as soon as it opened so there was no lines for the ride. As soon as we got off the ride we went on it again. This is actually a shot of the second time. I think Bri was a little knocked out from the first time.

It was an awesome trip! As you can tell Bri and I were a little upset to be leaving but we will for sure be going again. Hopefully next time we go it will all be decorated for Christmas! :)





3 comments:

  1. Why is Brian sad in almost every picture? Brian, did you have a good time?

    This looks like a very fun family vacation. Someday we'll have to go together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan made me pose for pics too much... other than that I had fun!

    Yea we should go someday, but only if you move back to Utah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see pictures of your new sod. I think it's time for a post...

    ReplyDelete