Saturday, October 2, 2010

hApPiEsT BiRtHdAy On EaRtH!!!!

Disney Birthday Party!!!
Brian threw me the greatest party ever. We just asked that people dress up as Disney characters and come have a good time.

At the party we had Russell and Karl from Up, Peter Pan, 3 Tinkerbells, and Smee from Peter Pan, Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas, Woody, Bo Peep, Jessie, Ken and Barbie from Toy Story 3, and last but not least Jasmine!


I have such a wonderful husband that was so willing to dress up as Peter Pan, just another reason I love him!



Shelly did a great job coming up with this great idea for a Tinkerbell cake. She did all by herself. Except the very minimal leaves she let me do in the back, we had to make sure no one would be looking at them. She did an awesome job. Make sure call her to do any of your cakes, she is great!

Thank you to all who came to the party! Especially to my husband Brian!!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment